Holders for micro lenses of φ3mm or less. Designed to hold small optics at the end of a long and thin arm to allow other optical elements to be placed close to the element being held. Typical uses include collimator lenses for fiber or laser diodes.
- Because the tip of the arm has a V groove, rectangular optics can be mounted tilted. Either fix at a position away from the V groove, or fix with the optic glued to the flat plane on the top of the arm.
- The MLH-10ADP-2 cannot be mounted on two-axis pinholes/objective holders (TAT) other than the FOP.
- When the MLH-10ADP-2 is mounted on an FOP, it is necessary to remove the FOP adapter. Delivery of MLH-10ADP-2 and MLH-SF assembled on the FOP is available. Contact our International Sales Division for more information.
- A tapped M6 screw hole on the end of the MLH-SF allows the holder to be directly mounted on a post.
- Because there is no step on the arm, lens of thickness 2mm or higher can be fixed.