Laser Optical tweezers - Mini type (LMS)
A new lineup of Laser Optical tweezers - Mini type is now available.
- 1064nm near-infrared laser trapping minimizes the damage on cells and biomolecules.
- Laser irradiation is fixed to center of field of view in microscope.
- Downsized optical unit is directly connectable to the microscope port.
- Optional microscope motorized stage system broaden the variety of biological applications.
Advantages of Mini type Laser Optical tweezers
- Entry model with competitive prices.
- Directly connected to the existing microscope port, which offers great extensibility. (Please inform us of the manufacturer and model number of your existing microscope when inquiring.)
- Upgrading to the full-featured Micro Manipulation System is available. (Reutilizing the 2W trapping laser and the internal optical elements are possible. Please contact to the sales for details.)
- Laser optical tweezers are usuful tool for various types of feasibility test and applications of near-infrared irradiation.
|Part Number||Equipment Configuration|
|LMS-M1064-2000||Basic model / without shutter|
|LMS-M1064-2000/1S||Basic model / with shutter|
|LMS-M1064-2000/E||Electric focus model / without shutter|
|LMS-M1064-2000/E/1S||Electric focus model / with shutter|
|LMS-AD-NI-BP *1||Adapter for Nikon (Ti, TE2000 supported)|
|LMS-AD-OL-BP *1 *2||Adapter for Olympus microscopes (IX73, 83 supported)|
|LMS-AD-OL-RP *1||Adapter for Olympus microscopes right side port (IX71, 81 supported)|